Not recieving payments!!!!

temp_120414
New Community Member
Can someone please help me out??? I've now had 2 people send me money via PayPal but I get no notifications of it whatsoever and nothing shows up in my PayPal accounts, why!!?? I linked my debit card and everything, it's a temporary card as I'm waiting for my official card with my name and stuff to come in the mail. I've been able to buy stuff and send money through my PayPal but I just can't recieve anyone's payments, why!!?? Someone please helpe out! Thank you
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Ebay or non eBay transactions? 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

daniellemckenzi
New Community Member

i am having the same issue- i had three people initiate payments on EBAY and i am not seeing them come through my paypal and it has been 4 days. I want to send them but i dont see that i have received payments. what do i do?!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Go and find the transaction in your “my ebay” > click to the right where it says sell similar > don't fill in anything just scroll down to the payments section > look in the paypal box > is the email addy in there correct with no spelling mistakes? If so then it would have been wrong on your finished auctions so come back for more advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.