Not able to log into account

UnoShopper
New Community Member

I haven't been able to log into my business PayPal account for 2 weeks now. I can log into my personal account just fine. I called PayPal and they said there is a known issue where many people are locked out of their accounts and as yet there is no known fix but they are working on it.

What happens is when I try to log in it states there may be a security issue with access to my accont and for security I need to change my password. When you try though it says that there was an issue and you have to contact PayPal for mor info. I have phoend them twice now and they are unable to help as they said they are still working on a fix. It has now been a week since my last phoen call to them and I still can't log in.

Is anybody else having the same problem?

Cheers

Alan

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kaosktrl
New Community Member

2 months now  cant log  in on other people  computers or my own 

Login to Me Too

UnoShopper2
Contributor
Contributor

I have been forced to create a new PayPal account and get all the API's changed on my shop and update my ebay account also to now use that. I have money in my other account which I can't access not can I any historic details.

Each time I phone PayPal I get fobbed off. How can they leave us like this! I am so disgusted with their lack of care. The only reason I am still with PayPal is that it is the only option that we can use in ebay.

Anybody from PayPal reading this post who wants to comment?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.