No XML returned for command: import-shipments - multi-order shipping error

doggiemom
Contributor
Contributor

I've been getting that error for over 24 hours now when I log into multi-order shipping to try and import my orders.  I've tried Firefox, Opera and IE as well as my other computer and get the same error each time. 

Is anyone else having problems?   I can manually enter the shipping details and get the labels to print, so that part is working fine.  But I really need to import orders. 

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

celticcroft
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same error for more than 24 hours now. Researching the forum suggests a JAVA issue with Paypal. This staterted after a Windows update!.

Login to Me Too

TucksCandy
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue, here

Login to Me Too

JSlack
New Community Member

I am having the same problem since Wednesday afternoon about 2:30 pm PST.

I talked to PayPal and they said it was a "high priority", but it's still not working today.

I have another PP account for another business and on that account it works fine.

Not sure what's happening, but they had this same problem back in May 2013.

You would think they could research and see what they did to fix it then and use that information.

Anyone have any updates?

Login to Me Too

madkiwi
Contributor
Contributor

I called last night (2x yesterday) and was told that it was a priority also. The CS person I spoke to was very hopeful it would be resolved within 24 hours. I tried to use multi-order shipping this morning (about 11 am PST) and it is still broken.

Good news for me, is that the CS person reversed a PP service charge on one of my transactions for my trouble. So a $37 refund. That will keep me happy, for a day or 2. However I am lucky that I have had a couple of light sales days, only 7 shipments yesterday, 5 today. My average is usually 15-20.

If they have not fixed this by the time I have to try and ship 10 or 15 packages in one day I will be very angry.

Login to Me Too

hornj
Contributor
Contributor

I'm calling now to try to raise the priority. I have 600+ orders to ship, so manual is not an option. 

Login to Me Too

hornj
Contributor
Contributor

Support said that they are aware of the problem, and that it should be fixed with 24-72 hours. He said said that the problems are prioritized based on compalints. So if this problem effects you call them, email them, and post on their Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Login to Me Too

akoss
New Community Member

I've tried multiple different PCs and browsers, nothing seems to work.  Two nights ago I was getting the same error, but somehow I got past it.  Now nothing works 😞

Login to Me Too

Laosan
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here, I will call them.

Login to Me Too

Atltimesys
Contributor
Contributor

I ship 50 or more packages a week and have been frustrated with Paypal's Multi-Order Shipping being down since Wednesday afternoon, 8/21/13. I believe it is a system-wide problem.

Out of desperation, I signed on with Stamps.com for my mailing needs. You may want to try it out. Use this code to sign up, C-BYB6-SNH, and you will get a $100 offer which includes a digital scale and $45 in postage.

It took awhile to learn, but now I can group print my labels and I have my Scan sheet to take to the Post Office.

I hope this helps.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.