No Verification Email- shipping label.

thepony
Contributor
Contributor

Beginning last week, I've no longer received any verification emails from PayPal when I purchase a shipping label.  This is the one whose subject is, "You created a shipping label with PayPal Shipping".  If I root through my account summary I can find them, but it's inconvenient.  This was a sudden thing. 

Anyone else have this problem or better yet, a solution?

Thanks

Pony

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

Midwest-M
Contributor
Contributor

I've been having the exact same problem.  Not only do I not get the notification but my buyers aren't either.  The problem with that is that I'm now getting several emails a day from customers asking about their tracking info.

Login to Me Too

debwisniewski
Contributor
Contributor

Same here . I do not want to have to sign into paypal to get the tracking number to post on sales in my Etsy shop. Please get this fixed so I recv. emails again.

Login to Me Too

chances14
Contributor
Contributor

Been having the same issue on and off for the last couple months. Ever since they introduced the new shipping label creater

Login to Me Too

whoopieslings
Contributor
Contributor

Yep, same here and has been for over a week. And worse yet, my customers are not receiving a notification of shipping with tracking info any more. Tried PayPal support but, as usual, worthless.

Login to Me Too

thepony
Contributor
Contributor

Someone must have got the message.  I'm getting a slew of shipping notications from PayPal now.  Thank you, O Great and Noble Unseen Chief!

Pony

Login to Me Too

whoopieslings
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, got one from way back on 8/7 just this morning. But this has happened before then it reverts back to no or spotty notifications. Cutomers are receiving their orders before they receive the notification of shipment.

Login to Me Too

chances14
Contributor
Contributor

yea i just got a shipping label email from august 5 and august 9.

Email notifcations are still messed up though. Took half hour for me to recieve an invoice sent email and an hour to get an ebay shipping reciept that I normally get instantly

Login to Me Too

chances14
Contributor
Contributor

now i am not receiving any payment email notifications. luckily the invoices ares still arriving to my customers email as I just recieved payment from 2 invoices that I sent out a today.

just got another shipping label confirmation email from august 6 though

Hopefully paypal can get this fixed quickly because it's highly annoying

Login to Me Too

slick223
Contributor
Contributor

They have been telling me "they are in the process of fixing this" SIX MONTHS AGO.

I have  NOT been able to get any sort of confirmation e-mails as I have in the past, and have since switched to STAMPS.COM.

I used to get an email after I shipped every package through PayPal-- this was important because if I need to search for a label everything was in my inbox.

They are lying they are not fixing anything. I have called 3 times to PayPal in the last six months and still have recieved NO UPDATE and NO FIX.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.