My account got limited due the paypal limits

pwnmercury
Contributor
Contributor

So i provided everysingle thing that paypal needed for comfirming my identity (driver's license etc etc) for lifting up my limits and i waited for more than a week and today my account just got limited even thought that i provided everything and when i go to resolution center i got everything on 0 (like: requireing your action / open cases etc) i got comfirmed my credit card and everything. I don't know whats the problem? I waited 48h+ because it was said that documents might get processed within 48h. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Call when the office is open.  Stay on hold as long as necessary.

As for emails, simply respond to the automated message and explain the problem very carefully and clearly.  Details are very important when not talking to someone directly.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

This is a public user forum, not PayPal customer service.  You will need to contact PayPal customer service directly to discuss specific account details.  Click on "contact" at the bottom of the page and go from there.  A phone call will be the quickest way to resolve the issues.  You really do need to talk to someone at PayPal customer service.

Login to Me Too

pwnmercury
Contributor
Contributor

Okay i tried Contact Form -> Which are sending me countless useless emails (auto reponses) so i decided to call and unfortunately they are not working now , so what should i do now wait until monday or what?

Login to Me Too
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Call when the office is open.  Stay on hold as long as necessary.

As for emails, simply respond to the automated message and explain the problem very carefully and clearly.  Details are very important when not talking to someone directly.

Login to Me Too

pwnmercury
Contributor
Contributor

Okay thank you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.