My Buttons pages will not respond after pasting button code into item for sale box.

cam99
Contributor
Contributor

HELP !!!  I was setting up new add to basket buttons when I mistakenly pasted a button code into the name of the item box and saved it. This has now completely frozen all my button pages , I can still see page 1 of my buttons but it is in a strange format and it is not possible to do anything on this page eg not possible to edit , view code or delete the buttons and I cant access pages 2-8  of my other button pages ( I have 8 pages total) I'm completely stuck and I need access to my other pages today , HELP PLEASE SOMEONE  , thanks , Cam

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

We really don't have a clue at this point as it sounds more like an HTML issue, not a PayPal issue.  PayPal item buttons are just HTML Forms.  Sounds like you need to find out how your web site host and HTML Editor work with Forms.  Suggest starting with who ever hosts your web site. First make sure Forms are supported, some sites only allow text or hyperlinks.  If your site supports Forms, you could have other issues like nesting a Form within a Form or you're using Frames, your HTML Editor is stripping out code or changing variable names, etc.

Login to Me Too

cam99
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry , maybe I was not being clear enough , I pasted a button code into the item box of a new button by mistake and saved it.  ( I was on autopilot creating multiple buttons) This happened on Paypal , its got nothing to do with my site.

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Suggest contacting Tech Support.  As no one here can look at accounts, you need someone from PayPal who can.  You can open a Support Ticket here:

https://ppmts.custhelp.com/app/home

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.