Multiorder Shipping Problem

cglawson
New Community Member

When we try to print labels with Multiorder and CTRL+Click to select what we need to print, we get the error "Multiorder Shipping is Unavailable".  We can print individual labels for SOME of them, but cannot do "Pay and Print Selected".  But them some individual labels give us the error message as well.  This is happening in Firefox, IE9, and Chrome.  I have the latest version of all broswers and Java. 

I have also been getting an occasional error that says "Multiorder shipping has experienced and internal error" as well as lots of time outs. 

This is driving me crazy because I use Multiorder Shipping all day every day.  Help!

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

tumbleweeds
Contributor
Contributor

I am also having a  problem with the multi-order shipping, only my problem is different. When I select orders to ship, the drop down menus for selecting the service type does not work. You can't select any shipping service. We have had to print our shipping labels individually also. I use multi order shipping every day. and I have been having this problem since Friday 10/19.

Login to Me Too

muffin46540
New Community Member

I am having the same issues.  I am having to edit each instead of using dropdown menus.

Login to Me Too

Hidd
New Community Member

All I can say is I am having the same problem. Has anyone received any help with this?

Login to Me Too

bgendron

Response to tumbleweeds comment:

I opened a ticket with Merchant Technical Support back on 10/13 for this issue. I did find a workaround though. When you get to the page where you can't get the drop-down to work, "Tab" through the page until you get to that drop-down, it will then open. 🙂

On 10/22, Merchant Technical Support replied to my ticket stating that this is a known issue and there is no ETA for a fix. I followed up on the ticket today to ask for an ETA.

Login to Me Too

bgendron

I think I'm experiencing something similar, just created the following ticket with Merchant Technical Support:

====================================================================

I've been using the MultiOrder Shipping tool for years now with no issues until this week.

On 10/26 I ran a batch of 15 orders (Transaction ID: 3D740869XJ252354C). When the Java window opened where you print the shipping labels from, there was no data beneath the Sample copy that appears in red over the labels. When I tried to print them, they would just print blank. I called technical support and the gal on the phone asked me to try other browsers, clear my browser cookies/cache, upgrade to the latest version of Java, and clear my Java cache. None of these methods resolved the issue. The only work around I found was to re-print them individually from paypal.com (not the MultiOrder Shipping tool). Three of the labels would not even re-print from paypal.com so I han to void them, repurchase them, and print them.

On 10/28 I ran a batch of 7 orders (Transaction ID: 0X09451058961542G) and everything worked just fine that day.

On 11/1 I ran a batch of 16 orders (Transaction ID: 8PJ52873W3636893W). I experienced the same issue in the MultiOrder Shipping tool that I did on 10/26. I then tried to re-print them individually from paypal.com (not the MultiOrder Shipping tool) and that did not work. So I spent over an hour voiding all 16 shipping labels, repurchasing them, and printing them.

I am at the point where I want to begin evaluating other solutions unless someone at PayPal can convince me that this issue will get resolved ASAP. Please advise.

====================================================================

I'm hoping to get an answer from PayPal ASAP. Please let me know if you hear anything from them on this matter. Thanks - Bobby

Login to Me Too

Crazy4
New Community Member

I thought it was me...being no computer literate I didn't know what to do.  My shipping lable was printing extra large then dissapeared completely. .has anyone heard of a time line to fix it?

Login to Me Too

Stimpygato
Contributor
Contributor

My MultiOrder shipping has been down for over a week, and it still persists.

Why isn't their a NOC page where PayPal users can check the status? I ship about 50 packages at a time, and this is such a colossal headache!

PayPal has literally and directly cost me hundreds of manpower dollars due to having to work around it with eBay's exceptionally weak version of "bulk shipping" in which every packing slip needs to be printed individually.

I called last Monday Nov. 5th and was told it was "almost fixed" and I'd rec'v an email when it was. Nothing yet.

PayPal, you are seriously dropping the ball at a really bad time (holiday season)  for your merchants that PAY YOU.

Login to Me Too

juliespins
Contributor
Contributor

I have been having the same problem for the past 2 weeks. After 4 years and thousands of orders using multiorder shipping which worked fine, it no longer works. I can only print labels individually.  I have now switched every label I can to Etsy shipping, which uses Endicia. A huge bonus is that Etsy/Endicia allows the purchase of  First Class International labels.  No more Post Office on those orders! Paypal has gone from being my main shipping tool to my last resort.

Login to Me Too

ArtsyMom234
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the tip, Julie.  I think I might have to do the same thing, since I primarily ship Etsy orders, also.  I really like the International shipping for first class option.  That will be a real time saver.  I submitted another problem ticket to see if it might expedite the issue.  Thought if they heard from enough Merchant Account customers they might do something about it and finally fix it.  It has been 3 days now and they have not even responded to me.  So much for a 24 hour response time.  Disappointing.  Maybe Papal has gotten too big and doesn't care when it's merchant customers are having issues and start taking their business elsewhere.  Sad.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.