MultiOrder Shipping Issue

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone,

Thank you very much for your patience while MultiOrder Shipping is experiencing technical difficulties. Our technicians are actively working to resolve the problems. I will be posting in this thread with updates as I have them.

Please remember that feedback regarding PayPal tools and services may be posted only in the Feedback forum. I have opened up a MultiOrder Shipping feedback thread. Feedback posts from this thread have been moved there.

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
79 REPLIES 79

ioacasi
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem as everyone else.

This happened before, although it was years ago, and probably not the same technical issue.  Back then we decided we needed a backup service just in case it ever happened again.  The backup we use is shiprush with endicia.  It was clunky at first and used slips instead of a packing list but has caught up in recent years.

Login to Me Too

mycheyn
Contributor
Contributor

this has been going on for two days now... what gives? is there any fixes

Login to Me Too

wolfecouture
Contributor
Contributor

it is 10:11pm and still down.

last night it was down.  right now still down.  a popular tool not fixed in more than 24hours.  This is how PayPal service level is to all merchants... and all eBay loyal sellers ... only disappointment one after another.

Login to Me Too

ashleyk524
Contributor
Contributor

Still no news!?!?!?  Hoping this gets resovled soon!!!!

Login to Me Too

mike7225
Contributor
Contributor

Is there any update or eta for resolution? is this something that is currently under repair by the technical staff at PayPal?

I am on the third day without PayPal MultiOrder Shipping. The service shows no orders while eBay shows several orders waiting to ship.

I tried to "Import PayPal orders (Paid eBay and non-eBay orders for shipping within the United States)", this generated the following error message:

Import Orders

An error occurred while importing PayPal

An error occurred while sending the XML Request

Thanks

Mike

Login to Me Too

mike7225
Contributor
Contributor

My multi order shipping worked this morning. only one item not automatically imported into the tool.

I opened MOS on main and backup computer, worked on both.

Mike

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hello everyone!

I have received confirmation that the issue has been repaired. Thank you all for your patience! 🙂

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Perfido
New Community Member

Muti-shipping is not down loading anyone else having this problem and if so what is the fix thanks.

Login to Me Too

EDBR
New Community Member

Same situation here. Multi order shipping is not working all day. By the way what happens to my 1 day shipping for orders that I could not process due to this problem?

Tech support.. Any help?

Login to Me Too

thejude82
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else having trouble importing ebay orders to paypal multi-order shipping?  not working for 2 days. having to create shipping labels one at a time.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.