Multi-order shipping tool

jherr
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else having trouble with the multi-order shipping tool tonight (the new one)?  It loads, but doesn't pull up any orders. I've been using it for a year, so I know how to use it.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Sarahberries
Contributor
Contributor
Ugh me too, currently have 20 orders to ship and I'm semi freaking out. I'll be calling PayPal first thing in the AM.
Login to Me Too

sportsnut1
New Community Member

I am having the same problem too, any resolution yet?

Login to Me Too

EReedBahr
Contributor
Contributor

My orders are not showing up from ebay in multi order shipping, and the tracking numbers from previous shipments are not uploading to ebay.

Login to Me Too

PennyFarts
New Community Member

Use this tool all the time, very speedy- however- yesterday and today "no orders found" Aargh 

Login to Me Too

FandomMysteryB
New Community Member

same issue! I called paypal and they said its a known issue with no fix or even an ETA!!! >.< 

Login to Me Too

jewelrybydawn
Contributor
Contributor

Give https://www.pirateship.com/ a try.  I'm so glad I found them.  They have tons of great features for shipping, including importing and creating batch payments.  I don't use the reports but they have so many features that I bet they have what you need.  Please check them out.  Plus, they are TOTALLY FREE TO USE!!!

p.s.  I am not affiliated with them.  I am just trying to get the word out for those like me that got mad that PayPal changed their multi order shipping process.  If you like pirate ship, please pass the word around.  Great people to work with

Login to Me Too

doorbelldesign
Contributor
Contributor

I too am amazed they would change the speedy multi order shipping tool with one that takes twice the time! I'm going to check out the pirate shipping. THX

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.