Multi-order shipping drop down boxes will not work with IE9. have Java installed and enabled - help?

Onalee
Contributor
Contributor

I've had this issue before, but it somehow resolved itself. now I have a new computer with Windows 7 and IE9. I have installed java and have IE9.

i can launch multiorder shipping, but none of the drop down boxes will work when I click on them. I can't fill anything in. I have checked my settings in IE in the security area and Java is enabled. It will work with Firefox, so it's something in IE9, not java - some setting is wrong. Can anyone tell me what to check?  I compared all the settings in theIE  security section with my old computer and they match. Have also rebooted ... no luck. Any ideas?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sew_u_nique
New Community Member

I was just automatically updated to IE9 and am having the same problem on two different computers.  Does anyone have a work-around??  Thanks

Login to Me Too

Onalee
Contributor
Contributor

I had to use Mozilla Firefox - IE9 will not work. I called Paypal - that was their solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.