Reply to topic
Highlighted
Onalee Contributor
Contributor
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

Multi-order shipping drop down boxes will not work with IE9. have Java installed and enabled - help?

I've had this issue before, but it somehow resolved itself. now I have a new computer with Windows 7 and IE9. I have installed java and have IE9.

i can launch multiorder shipping, but none of the drop down boxes will work when I click on them. I can't fill anything in. I have checked my settings in IE in the security area and Java is enabled. It will work with Firefox, so it's something in IE9, not java - some setting is wrong. Can anyone tell me what to check?  I compared all the settings in theIE  security section with my old computer and they match. Have also rebooted ... no luck. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
sew_u_nique New Community Member
New Community Member

Re: Multi-order shipping drop down boxes will not work with IE9. have Java installed and enabled - h

I was just automatically updated to IE9 and am having the same problem on two different computers.  Does anyone have a work-around??  Thanks

0 Kudos
Onalee Contributor
Contributor

Re: Multi-order shipping drop down boxes will not work with IE9. have Java installed and enabled - h

I had to use Mozilla Firefox - IE9 will not work. I called Paypal - that was their solution.

0 Kudos
Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count