Multi-Order Shipping - No XML returned for Command Webpage Error

montgost
Contributor
Contributor

I've been trying to use the multi-order shipping feature and keep getting multple webpage errors in a row and then it will not load. The errors are "No XML returned for command" followed by " get carriers", " get weights", "get printers" etc. I'm assuming this is some internal glitch as I've tried multiple web browsers and computer. Anyone having anything similar happening or know anything about it?

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

Karladc
Contributor
Contributor

I'm getting same error here any one any idea?

Login to Me Too

mgspielman
New Community Member

Just spoke with customer support. It's a known "major" issue. They're working on it.

Login to Me Too

Karladc
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the info

Login to Me Too

montgost
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the update! Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

ladykingel
Contributor
Contributor

yes, i reported this major issue at 7:35 am and it is a repeatable event on FF, GC and IE...so this is a big one.

tech dept opened at 8:00am...

fingers crossed!

Login to Me Too

twbartender
Contributor
Contributor
I'm also started getting the same error message this morning when I started the MOS program. I contacted customer service, only to be told that no one else has reported it. It was suggested that I try using a different browser. I've tried using Seamonkey, FireFox, IE. I get the same error on all three.
Login to Me Too

Karladc
Contributor
Contributor

11 am and still unable to print any Label Woman Sad

Login to Me Too

Boooo
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, multi-order shipping is down.  This service is the worst.  Non-intuitive and there seems to be regular problems keeping it even working.  Come on paypal, I pay you THOUSANDS of dollars a year and this is what I get?  

Login to Me Too

maras
Contributor
Contributor

same problem here. tried all IE, GC, and FF

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.