MULTI-ORDER SHIPPING BEING DISCONTINUED?

Gretchenstreats
New Community Member

Multiorder shipping (MOS) no longer works for me. I am getting an invalid address error message.

This occurs in Firefox on Windows 10, Explorer in Windows 10. The application does not recognize the new Windows browser any more than it recognizes Chrome.

This occurs in Chrome in Windows 7. 
This occurs in Firefox in Windows 7.
This occurs in Explorer in Windows 7.

PayPal has not contacted me within their 24 hour window, which leads me to believe MOS is no longer supported. 

I can make labels for eBay and Half.com without a problem.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Trashn2Tees
New Community Member

I was browsing topics for an answer to this very question. I am disappointed if Paypal will no longer be offering this tool. 

Login to Me Too

madkiwi
Contributor
Contributor

Still works for me.

Firefox 40

Explorer 9 (I mostly use FF so I don't update IE)

While Multi Order Shipping is ther red-headed step-sister of Paypal's products, and it is not being updated properly (now 24 days since the new postal rates went into effect they have not yet implemented the new First Class Package rates) I was assured by 2 different CS reps that MOS is not going away.

Paypal is the primary payment method for thousands of e-commerce sites, and integrated shipping is a big part of why people still use them. Think about it, if PP ditched the shipping tool, and forced merchants to sign up with endecia.com or shippingeasy.com, then many of us will start wondering why they put up with paypal at all, and will switch to a regular credit card processor (most of whom are cheaper than Paypal).

So you have a technical issue with your computer, you should phone Paypal and see if they can't walk you through the problem to resolve it.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Works for me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.