Is everyone else having problems using paypal to create shipping labels?

PatDoody
Contributor
Contributor

This is mega annoying... paypal is not letting me creating shipping labels? I keep getting an error saying "

We are not able to generate your label at this time. Your PayPal account was not charged. Please try again later.

• PayPal Shipping is not available. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Anyone know of a way to fix this?

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

amyj67074
Contributor
Contributor

same here.

Login to Me Too

amyj67074
Contributor
Contributor

I read a bunch of posts and one said to try a different Browser. I use Firefox normaly, so I tried EI this morning and it worked. I was able to print off 2 lables this morning. I would consider this a work around, not a fix. As I have been using Firefox to print labels for the last few months.

Login to Me Too

PhenomeGNOME
Contributor
Contributor

Firefox is not working for me... however IE seems to work fine....

Login to Me Too

Kitty_Wicket
Contributor
Contributor

You need to use another browser. I just got off the phone with them and they have 'escalted' the issue but right now the most recent Firefox version won't print the labels. Plus, if you attempt to try more than 10 times, you won't be able to print the labe in another browser either. You will need to void it and create another one. Which pretty much messes up my day because I needed yesterday's postmark.

Login to Me Too

PatDoody
Contributor
Contributor

I think its more than a browser issue. My error simply says paypal shipping is not available. It doesnt even bill me for the label or creat one or anything.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear about the errors you're seeing. If another browser is not working and you're seeing the PayPal Shipping is not available error, please try the troubleshooting in this thread.

I hope this helps!

- Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

5illm3up
Contributor
Contributor

I getting this problem too. And tried the solution above and still nothing! Paypal get your crap together!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

FireSpirit
Contributor
Contributor

Hope I can help. This problem with trying to print out shipping labels has been going on for over 2 wks. now & hopefully, PayPal will get the message & fix it eventually. 

In the meantime, if you'll look on the left side of your summary page, you'll see "multi-order shipping". Click on that & it will take you to the multi-order shipping page. When you get there, a box will pop up that says, "Getting Started". In the box, you'll see,  "import" or "create". If you click on "import", it will import all your orders that need shipping labels from your summary page for you automatically. Then you can print them out right on that page. All your commands are at the top of the page. There's also an import button at the top of the page, as well as "edit", "history", etc. It's a little different than printing them out from the summary page, but you should be able to figure it out once you get there. It's better than having to keep getting new browsers or making other changes to your computer that you don't want....

Good Luck!

@BILL10710 wrote:

I have had the same problem since yesterday (11/9/14).  Before that, everything was OK.  I use USPS/Pay Pal labels.  Now when I try to print any labels, it doesn't even open to enable me to try to print it.  It says "Please wait......Processing."  I wait and wait and then try again until I am forced to void the transaction and request a refund.  I am using a new Dell computer. I tried re-starting my computer and I checked that the Pop-Up Blocker is turned off.  I did see the area in my Pay Pal account for Milti Shipments.  I do not know how to transfer my shipping information to that area, so I could not use it.  I do not have Google Chrome, but I may download that next.

I have only 6 small packages to ship but I would like to avoid the expense and time to prepare the packages manually. 

Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor

I still can't print USPS lables with Firefox, this has been going on for over a week now.  Now I can't even get on Internet Explorer. I've currently have used Google Chrome, but since I'm using the shipping lin I have saved on firefox, because these are off ebay sales, I have to generate the lable on firefox get the message is processing, but never completes.  Then I go to google chrome to actually print the lable.  I did have a sale on eBay the other day and was able to print that lable with no problem.  But, something just isn't right.  Paypal please Fix.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.