I can't login to PayPal through Chrome... No Error message. ---- SOLVED

TAF2000
Contributor
Contributor

When I try to login to PayPal using my prefered browser (Chrome), I enter my email and password and click login and it "checks my information" and then reloads the same login page... no error message, no nothing... just stuck on the login page.

This has been happening for the last couple weeks.

Notes:  

I can login with the same email and password on Firefox so I know my info is correct.

I have cleared my browsing history and cookies so that should not be the problem.

I am pretty good with a computer, but not an expert at browser issues, so please give step by step if you have a suggestion.

Thanks!

---------------------

I can't seem to delete this topic, but it is solved.

When I got rid of my cookie and browsing app history, it was evidently only doing so for a few hours... by selecting it to delete "From the begining of time", it cleared what ever was making it stick on the login.

Sadly I could not do this for just the PayPal site and will have to deal with whatever loss of cookies and such means for other sites, but at least now I can use Chrome to log into PayPal.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

TAF2000
Contributor
Contributor

When I got rid of my cookie and browsing app history, it was evidently only doing so for a few hours... by selecting it to delete "From the begining of time", it cleared what ever was making it stick on the login.

Sadly I could not do this for just the PayPal site and will have to deal with whatever loss of cookies and such means for other sites, but at least now I can use Chrome to log into PayPal.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

TAF2000
Contributor
Contributor

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.