I am confused on shipping charge

catholicservant
Contributor
Contributor

I am so confused an I hope someone can give me a clear answer to understand or what I need to door what is going on, I hope I can explain this correct.

I have an ebay account, and two paypal accounts (one personal and one business), My payment options on ebay to purchase items are all  linked to my business account. However, what I realized the other day is that my ebay account is only set up to my personal account.

When someone purchase an item, I create a shipping label on ebay. When I log into my buisiness paypal account I see where the USPS shipping lable amount was taken minus. However, because my personal paypal account has a zero balance ebay deducted the amount for shipping labels directly from my personal account. However , I do not see where I recieved a credit back on my business about. So I am being literly charged twice correct?

Customer pays-cost of item goes into my business paypal account.

I create shipping label on ebay -ebay-ebay takes amount from personal account, because personal account on paypal has zero balance.

Please help

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi catholicservant,

Welcome! 🙂

What you describe does sound very unusual.  If a shipping label payment is showing on your Business PayPal account, then that is the account that was used to pay for the label.  If the same label is also showing in your personal account then that would have to be a duplicate charge or a purchase for a different shipping label.  PayPal wouldn't display the same transaction on two accounts like that.

I recommend contacting Customer Support so they can look at both accounts and troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks for using PayPal! 🙂

-Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.