How to resolve "provide more informations about payments " on my limitations account ??

hendrayoga
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal limit may account , and ask Provide more informations about payments , but i dont have anymore payments , my balance still $0 , so when i click RESOLVE to provide more informations about payments , it show "Invalid or missing transaction ID. Please select again." . its like Paypal has bug for resolve account limitations for account that doesn't have transaction anymore . Please help me to fix this. My account is verified and business  

Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@hendrayoga

Contact customer services and ask what information they require and they should tell you what to send.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

hendrayoga
Contributor
Contributor

I've contact CS many times , via facebook and via email , but still not give resolution . Maybe Paypal staff can help me here 

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

PayPal moderators here will only suggest you call PayPal custmer service for account-specific issues like this.

Click on the "contact" link t the bottom of the page and selection an option that will take you to phone call options.  Then obtain a passcode and make the call.  It's just what you will need to to if you want to resolve the issue.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.