How do I access my Paypal Working Capital to view remaining balance?

don_alberto
Contributor
Contributor

The PayPal summary page was just updated and I now no longer have a link available to me to access the balance of my Paypal Working Capital loan.

How do I access it now? Thanks!

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

PayPal_Olivia

Hi don_alberto,

I'd be happy to help!

First, log in to your PayPal account, and then paste https://www.paypal.com/webapps/workingcapital/ into your browser. Then you'll have access to the dashboard. 

Please let me know if you run into any issues. 🙂

- Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

poor_cows
New Community Member

I used to be able to view my PayPal Working Capital account with this link:

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/workingcapital/webflow/sparta/workingCapital-flow

This link seems to no longer function as it throws an error. See below:

PayPal Working Capital
It looks like there was an error

Sorry, there has been an error.

I tried this recommended link: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/workingcapital/

This totally takes me to an ad for something that I already am using and it does not take me to my Working Capital dashboard.

This is no good for anyone trying to keep track of their loan status.

Does somebody know how to view my Working Capital account information?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi everyone,

The below link should still work for accessing the PayPal Working Capital dashboard:

Typically this works best if you have already logged into your PayPal account.  You may need to click the login button in the upper right corner of the page to get to the dashboard.  It will say "Already have loan?" right next to the login option.

In your PayPal business account, there is also a link to the dashboard under the Tools section.

I hope this helps! 🙂

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

loopysiren
New Community Member

Hi, 

I was hoping for a little help

I accidently took the paypal capital thinking it was £450 but turns out it was actually £4500. I do not have to means to pay back the interest on this and would like to cancell this if possible or at least change the ammout to £450. Is this possible to do? 

Login to Me Too

georo
Contributor
Contributor

Why in the world you need to go on google to find out how to acces your working capital when is so simple to put a link in everyone dashboard right on the first page.

I gues the laziness of people at PayPal is prevent them to think .

I am mad because you make simple things so complicated. I lost more than 15 min to go in my working capital that is freaking crazy.

Login to Me Too

cjohngo

@poor_cows wrote:

I used to be able to view my PayPal Working Capital account with this link:

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/workingcapital/webflow/sparta/workingCapital-flow

This link seems to no longer function as it throws an error. See below:

PayPal Working Capital
It looks like there was an error

Sorry, there has been an error.

I tried this recommended link: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/workingcapital/

This totally takes me to an ad for something that I already am using and it does not take me to my Working Capital dashboard.

This is no good for anyone trying to keep track of their loan status.

Does somebody know how to view my Working Capital account information?

Login to Me Too

rnorman
New Community Member

Presto!!!  it worked... but really why do I have to do a "dance". 

@PayPal_Olivia wrote:

Hi don_alberto,

I'd be happy to help!

First, log in to your PayPal account, and then paste https://www.paypal.com/webapps/workingcapital/ into your browser. Then you'll have access to the dashboard. 

Please let me know if you run into any issues. 🙂

- Olivia

Login to Me Too

cjohngo

Can i receive some hands on assistance with tracking my working capital loan balance. When using the dashboatd, i receive an error message.

Login to Me Too

zircon6

You can't check the balance. All these posts say  --"...paste that link into your browser. Then you'll have access to the dashboard."

I have both clicked on that and cut & pasted into the URL place in my browser (after all it's a hyperlink). DOES NOT WORK!  All the other posts are correct -- it only takes you to the "AD FOR WORKING CAPITAL" -- not any "Dashboard" that provides access to your loan balance. Hmmmm....

Why is that?  Maybe they find it more fun to continuously deduct money from my sales, hoping I'll allow it to go on forever. If I can't check the balance I'll never know when it is repaid. And they can keep deducting a percentage of my sales on and on and on. If it was paid off and I asked them to stop -- then PayPal would stop getting that money.

Conclusion after 20 minutes working on this: YOU CANNOT CHECK YOUR WORKING CAPITAL LOAN BALANCE. You have to collect all the individual deductions, then add those up. I guess.

I went to the MONEY SENT page. Put the email address in for SEARCH: (email address is NOT allowed, sorry)

SURPRISE!  -- "Sorry, no results found for (the email address of working capital)  from November 15, 2015 to February 15, 2016."

ISN'T THAT JUST AWESOME!  I CAN'T CHECK THE BALANCE!  I can't even list out only the payments sent to working capital.

Go PayPal!  Go Elon Musk!  That SPACE X rocket is way expensive, eh? And I read the Tesla car is losing like $18,000 per vehicle. I'm happy to be contributing my money to such worthy projects as electric sports cars that can burn rubber as they rip from zero to 60 MPH in 4 seconds!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.