How can paypal remove the need for a business website?

zerozone
Contributor
Contributor

I'm going to hire manufacturer's representatives to sell my products and the last thing I have to figure out is the payment method.  For the longest time I thought I wouldn't need a website since I'm only selling large orders of product to businesses-not individual sales to consumers, but recently, I thought an ecommerce site might be more convenient for the representative to take orders.  However, that would mean that I'd have to learn how to make websites, which I don't want to do.  If I don't need a site, I definitely don't want to make one.  I've also heard that since I have a paypal account, I won't need a website.  So my question is basically, how can my representatives safely take orders for me, using paypal via all the methods that paypal accepts (credit, transfers, etc.) without my having a website.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

thebigone
Contributor
Contributor

I would use the email button feature.

In the create a button panel, you have the option of using the generated code as an email link. Take this code, pop it in an email to yourself. When it comes back to you, click the link and see if populates the cart with the order. If it works, you can simply create all the email links for your products, email it to the rep's and they can purchase products from that email whenever they need to.

Make sense?

It won't be as pretty as the button, but it will work.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.