Help needed on setting up a business paypal account!

ZCG
New Community Member

Hello, Ive been having issues finding answer to my question before I finalize all my business set up. I'm looking into starting to sell on Ebay, but I may also be selling on Amazon and Etsy within the year so I'm wondering if I can use one paypal account to recieve payments from all three sites? Just to give insight ebay and amazon will be strictly selling stuff from around the house not massive businesses. My etsy will be for my personal craft business once I get a full inventory. Does anyone have any knowledge on this type of thing? i just want to make sure i get everything set up correctly. Thank you in advance! 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

One business account is all you need.  Just follow the steps PayPal provides.

Login to Me Too

southerndrawl
New Community Member

Please do not link your PayPal to Etsy.  They have this integrated PayPal that ties into Etsy Direct Checkout and you will not have immediate access to your PayPal funds.  Etsy holds funds for 24 hours and then will deposit into your checking account on Monday.  You can request an earlier deposit, but it still takes 2 to 3 days to get your money.

I personally don't have a lot of confidence in Etsy anymore because of this Integrate PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.