For years I defended PayPal

CFRN
Contributor
Contributor

A loyal customer since 2010 who processess in excess of $500k per year, I wake up to find my account in suspended animation. For years I heard the horrow stories about PayPal and what a fool I was to do business with them. Honestly I was always treated like Royalty every time I called.

Until Tuesday. Out of nowhere - Wham.

Bills are bouncing, children are hungry, yet no one seems to care. 

Al long as I was kissing butt up until Friday afternoon, everyone was so polite. I then made it clear that I was taking my business to an actual processor and not merely an aggregator. You see folks, therein lies all you problems. 

You're not dealing with an actual processor. Peter Theil set out to change the world not destroy lives. I am taking my business to Elavon where I'm assured "in writing" that unless I actuallly do something wrrong, this will never happen to me again. Because my number of recurring payments are so high, I will literally be rebuilding my business from the ground up.

US Bank owns Elavon and they are an actual Processor. If you value the business you've worked so hard to build and your children are saying "Daddy, I'm hungry", may I suggest you take action sooner than later,

This has been a Public Service Announcement.

If you don't think it can happen to you, you're wrong. 

I wish you all the very best.

D Reeves

Founder CFRN

Est. 2005

ps/ If you need an attorney, let me know. I'm putting together a team that can recoup more than just my money. Paypal is currently in trouble with the US Government and honest business owners are paying the penalty.

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

CFRN
Contributor
Contributor

While I want release their names here, I managed to spend some time talking with 2 Supervisors. Once in Omaha one in another state. I explained my delimma and they both rose up to fight for me. They sent countless emails to the review team, used their own politcal capital within the comapny to clear my situation up.

I would love to employ these two gentlemen. They understand the serious nature of my problem and even batled ove the weeekend. As of Monday my account was restored and fully functional. 

To C and M thank you.

You movrd mountains to save my business. I am forever in your debt.

Blessings

DeWayne

Moral of the story: Find someone in the upper echelon who has a voice. Befriend them. Treat them with dignity and respect. See what might happen. I do wish you the best and this thread is now closed at least for me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.