Firefox - Multi-Order Shipping Problem

glimmering-glow
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

I am trying out Firefox.  I have the newest version downloaded on my computer.  Today I went to Paypal Multi-Order shipping, and found the drop downs did not work.  Is there a trick to make them work with Firefox?

I had to close out and go to Internet Explorer and print from there.  I am trying to change browsers, and would really like to be able to use PP Multi-Order shipping with Firefox.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

Arthong
Contributor
Contributor

I have the exact same problem, but with FireFox 16.0.1 and Internet Explorer 9. Was hoping it was a fluke, but apparently someone in Paypal broke something because it was working fine in FireFox until I was trying this yesterday evening.

EDIT: It's working in IE now. It wasn't last night when this issue first occurred. At least one browser is working, but still **bleep** that the FF side is broken.

Login to Me Too

gtq354
Contributor
Contributor

I found that the pulldowns in multi-order shipping stopped working with the last Firefox upgrade.  I'm not sure what version it is, but it was just updated a few days ago.  The menus  work with Chrome.

Login to Me Too

Octane
Contributor
Contributor

I am currently having the same problems with both FireFox and Internet Explorer. Help!! 🙂

Login to Me Too

glimmering-glow
Contributor
Contributor

The key to Internet Explorer working with the drop-down menus in Internet Explorer is going to Tools (top of screen) and then Compatibility View - on.  This makes the drop-downs work in IE, at least it did here.

I have not found a solution for Firefox other than highlighting each item one by one and clicking on Edit (right side of screen in Multi-View).  Slower, but it does work.

I sure hope the drop-downs work real soon for Firefox!

Login to Me Too

madkiwi
Contributor
Contributor
I upgraded to Firefox 16.0.1 yesterday, this morning had the same problem as all of you. Rolled back to 14.0.1 and the multi order shipping pulldown menus all work perfectly. So the problem (for me) was caused by Firefox 16, try 14 instead. Good luck!
Login to Me Too

gtq354
Contributor
Contributor

I didn't know you could roll back - thanks - I'll try it - but I'm getting used to Chrome - it's not too bad.

Login to Me Too

madkiwi
Contributor
Contributor
You can't "rollback" per se, you have to reinstall the version you want, it will over-write the newer version. Here is the downloadable file for 14.0.1 for Windows (US English) https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/14.0.1/win32/en-US/
Login to Me Too

gtq354
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks very much for the link - I looked last night but couldn't find it.  Good to have -   new versions of FF frequently have some glitch with one application or another.  Thanks again.

Login to Me Too

gtq354
Contributor
Contributor

Well - version 14 worked yesterday, but when I restarted FF today, it upgraded itself to version 16 - back to Chrome.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.