Don't want credit

kellenjensinger
Contributor
Contributor
I have a paypal credit of $ 800. I don't want it, how do I get rid rid of it?
Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

sandi1959
New Community Member

I applied for the paypal credit and I understand that you don't get a physical card. However I do have a paypal debit card. Can I make purchases in a store that doesn't offer paypal credit option?

Login to Me Too

kbphoenix
New Community Member

This is not helpful at all unless the unauthorized hard pull of the Experian credit report that lowers people's credit scores can be removed.  It's very underhanded.  This really affects people, and needs to be resolved!  Just in case anyone in this company cares.

Login to Me Too

pmconsulting
Contributor
Contributor

I've called this number and done what you're telling me to do but I still HAVE PAYPAL CREDIT.  You**bleep** don't Johor any of those calls because you're a bunch of criminals.

Login to Me Too

pmconsulting
Contributor
Contributor

This is a criminal enterprise!

I have contacted PayPal at least 10 times requesting that they remove the credit card service from my account and THEYSTILL HAVEN NOT AFTER A YEAR.

Many times, my purchases go through their credit card service, rather than just being paid from my available balance.  Then, they notify me only after I've apparently missed some deadline and they gouge me for interest and late fees when I never asked for a credit account, never signed up for one, and do not nor never did agree that they should be doing this under any circumstances.

Today I got a bill for $147 in interest and late charges after a year of fighting with these crooks.  I plan to cancel my PanPal account entirely.  I do far too much business with this company to be **bleep** by this clearly illegal practice.

I'm looking for anyone else experiencing this issue.  I talked to 2 attorneys this past month and both suggested a class action suit against PayPal because I have documented proof that they are violating US laws.

This is no way for a company to behave and they need to be taught a lesson.  Who's on board?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.