Delay in processing Recurring Payments?

FusionWeb
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Has anyone seen a delay in the processing of recurring payments (7-26-2015). I have subscriptions that are normally processed first thing every morning, and they've still not processed today. 

New subscriptions (from new customers) are being created just fine - but none of the subscriptions that were due to be processed today have been yet, which looks an awful lot like a similar issue that occurred late last year:

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Business/Recurring-payments-not-charged/m-p/898969#M12260

All the subs remain "active" in the system, and their "next payment" date is today.

If there is another glitch in the system, I sure wish they'd communicate that to us.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

swinny
Contributor
Contributor

Seeing this as well.  Ill flip a coin with you to see who has the "pleasure" of calling in to support to see what they say? lol  Actually, may be best if all affected calls in so they can get something going.  Problem is, it is sunday.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.