Customs Form Window

lbso
Contributor
Contributor

With Firefox and Chrome the customs form pop up window closes as soon as I click on the vertical scroll bar in an effort to scroll the window up/down. I end up having to use the mouse wheel to scroll. (IE is version 8 on this system so I haven't tried it)

Anyone else ever encounter this problem with these browsers?

Thanks

LBSO

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Archaic
Contributor
Contributor

The disappearing Customs form window is happening to me in both Firefox and Chrome. If I even touch my mouse the window vanishes erasing all my work. I have 7 Customs items to enter so it's driving me crazy! I tried in both the New Shipping window & Classic Shipping. Have lost customs window multple times, erasing everything.

Please, does anybody know the solution? Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Archaic
Contributor
Contributor

OK, I found a temporary workaround. A PayPal Customer Service rep helped me call USPS who answered immediately (instead of leaving me on hold 30 minutes.)

The USPS apparently test everything on Internet Explorer (don't ask me why.)

My Customs Form window disappeared in both Firefox & Chrome every time I touched scroll bar. I installed Internet Explorer. Now the far right-hand scroll bar doesn't even work, it's just frozen,  but at least touching it doesn't erase your page!

Use keyboard arrows to scroll down.

USPS really needs to get its act together. I don't even know anybody that still uses Internet Explorer.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.