Customers Cancelled Orders

nkfelli
New Community Member

I keep getting emails about customer orders being cancelled that I never actually receive the order in the first place. There's no transaction record. This happens pretty frequently. Then the customer emails me and tells me they went through the whole paypal process and their order status says cancelled.

Last week this happened and paypal actually took my customers money, yet cancelled the order. There was no record on my end. It took phone calls to paypal to have them clear it up and they offered no explanation.

The only thing that was mentioned about cancelled orders is if the use an address the doesn't match their CC. 

Any other thoughts?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hi nkfelli,

Thank you for reaching out here in the PayPal Community, I am happy to point you in the right direction.

It honestly sounds like you need to contact PayPal directly and we can take a look at your account. You can contact us on Facebook or Twitter or you are welcome to scroll to the bottom of any PayPal page and select the Contact link to call us.

I hope this helps.

-Misty

Login to Me Too

websolutions381
Contributor
Contributor

many payments processors start service in paksitan like nettler, skrill, perfect money, payza, solid trust pay, payoneer and payeer but paypal not start service in pakistan what problem?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.