Confirming Identity

mrose98
New Community Member
I've sent in all three forms of confirming my identity but it's been so long and Im still not approved? How long does it usually take for PayPal to email me back saying I can use the account? I need to send money to someone asap and this app isn't helping!!
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @mrose98,

Welcome to the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've run into issues with confirming your identity. 😞

Generally, after you upload your information in the Resolution Center it takes about 24-48 hours for everything to be reviewed.

If this hasn't been resolved yet, I recommend reaching out to customer support and asking them to have a look at the case. Customer support can be reached by clicking "Contact" on the PayPal website, @AskPayPal on Twitter or the PayPal Facebook page.

I hope this helps!

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

CharlesShults
New Community Member

I am attempting to "confirm identity" but none of the information sent to me is working.  The Resolution Center has no place to submit the data.  I used the link supplied in the email but it does not have a place to do it either.  There is no help to be had and the solutions given don't work.  This is EXTREMELY frustrating.  How do I submit the documents that are being requested?

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Call PayPal customer service, they may let you fax them in or switch some setting on their end to let you upload.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.