Cannot Print Shipping Labels. HELP!!!!!!!

jimbotuna
Contributor
Contributor

No one has been able to print a shipping label through PayPal since yesterday afternoon. Tried everything, and still won't work. The Community Forums on ebay have many posts about this same problem, so it needs to be fixed asap.

Login to Me Too
37 REPLIES 37

scaleautoworks
Contributor
Contributor

I talked to PayPal tech support today, they say are aware of the problrm and working on it.

I downloaded the Chrome browser and it appears to be working using Chrome for now.

Login to Me Too

earcuffs
Contributor
Contributor

As I asked in my earlier post in reply to others experiencing this same problem; If this is a system wide problem, why doesn't PayPal post a notification about it?

I too eventually figured out I could use CHROME as a workaround the problem with printing shipping labels. But I wasted a good two hours trying all the suggested updates and alternatives when a simple notification by PayPal that they were aware of the problem and working on it, as well as suggesting CHROME as a temporary workaround, would have saved me and countless others valuable time.

I guess the heading on the PayPal login page is true:

Like any good friend - PayPal can keep a secret.

I am a long time faithful PayPal user. But come on PayPal tech support, when you are AWARE of a system wide issue, post a NOTIFICATION. It is the courteous thing to do, and would save users a lot of time and worry. No big secret.

Login to Me Too

aubreyclay56
Contributor
Contributor

they are on holidays and dont really care maybe after new years they will be bck to work

Login to Me Too

mariar
Contributor
Contributor

I can print a shioping label either.  It says the address is not verified and then says zip code.  the address i am using and the unverified address are exact matches.  I cant print the label from paypal ship now either.  Any ideas on how I can print wiht this issue or how to by pass and print label anyway?

Login to Me Too

earcuffs
Contributor
Contributor

This happens to me too on rare occasion. This can be a tricky one because computers are dumber than dumb and cannot recognize an odd space, period, comma, or abbreviation in an address verification.

You have to help the computer out to make sure there is NOTHING out of place in that address. It may look the same to you but to the computer if you have an extra space somewhere in the address, or a coma or period, any mispelling, or if STREET is spelled out when the computer wants to see only ST or the same for say Northwest, the computer needs NW only.  Try deleting the entire address then manually re-enter the information shown as the suggested address by the address verification. It has got to be EXACTLY the same.

You can check Zipcodes at this USPS site: https://www.usps.com/nationalpremieraccounts/findzipcodes.htm

On rare occasion even that does not work which leaves me stumped, so I just print it up in ENDICIA.

good luck kiddo

Login to Me Too

bookwik
New Community Member

Add my voice to the chorus of people who could not print the label (was getting "Processing . . . . please wait") but then tried Chrome and it worked.

Login to Me Too

Stacy77
New Community Member

I cannot print a shipping label AGAIN!

I have tried several ways to do it and still won't work!

Please fix ASAP, this has happened several times to me over the last few months!

My Ebay feedback is at risk here people!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Frankco
Contributor
Contributor

It's working for me if I use the Print Label button in eBay but it is not working from PayPal's website. If I have to purchase postage for something not sold on eBay then I am out luck.

I can't image this being down for everyone. What's the common thread? I use Windows 8.1 and IE 11. I have tried Chrome and Firefox. Neither worked. Is it Windows 8.1?

Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor
Had a problem Monday not be able to print. So, after reading the suggestion I used IE when Fox Fire wouldn't work. OK, tried again today. Same Problem. Now IE is not working. Now What.
Login to Me Too

cgant
Contributor
Contributor

I can't print my labels either.  I thought it was just me but I have been unable to print since last week!  what is going on?  I need to ship out my orders

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.