Can't get customer support

had
Contributor
Contributor

When I call in with my PIN generated in the support area of the site, the automated system give me an incorrect account balance and hangs up on me.  How can I get through to customer support?  I have a debit card transaction I need to discuss.

Thank you

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Here's the regular customer support numbers:

If in US

1 –  888 – 221 - 1161
1 –  402 – 935 - 2050 (if calling from outside the U.S.)

4:00 AM to 10:00 PM Pacific Time Monday through Friday
6:00 AM to 8:00 PM Pacific Time Saturday and Sunday
Please note that hours of operation may vary on holidays

Not sure which product you need assistance with, usually with a PayPal card, there's a number on the back of the card.

Login to Me Too

had
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, but I get the same result on every number I call.  Asks for support pin, says my balance is zero and hangs up.

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Not sure what's up with that.

Have you tried hitting "0" to opt out.   Sometimes that works, other times, if given a voice option, you can say "attendant".

Login to Me Too

had
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem.  Just keep saying "agent".  According to Paypal, the problem does not exist.  Seems to be a problem with VoiP phone systems ( I currently use RingCentral).  Only had the problem happen twice on my cell phone. 

Login to Me Too

51redone
New Community Member

I have a paypal card had $60.00 on it but I can't get iy yp work on match.com dating site

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.