Buy Now button selections are not displaying properly

brendat
New Community Member

This has been an on-again-off-again problem with my site and paypal buttons. I have creatd a buy now button with drop-down choices, and when I look at what the buyers will see on the paypal button page, it all looks great! SO I save, and then get the code and copy and paste. That's when problems occur. My wordpress page displays all the options at once, NOT as a drop down - and you can't really use the button as a result. Most times I just keep copying and pasting the text and it will eventually take and display properly and then I save my page quickly! But today, I have tried at least 12 times to paste the code and have it display properly, but it simply won't. Very very frustrating...I will keep trying but I can't figure out what could be causing this - and when it does work, I've changed nothing in the code - just kept copying and pasting hoping it would take eventually. Was hoping I could attach a photo of the page and what it's doing, but I don't get the option for an attachment. BUT, INTERESTING note - I looked at the code that was pasted and the code that was in the selection box for the button and it seems my wordpress was adding the line <select name ="oS0"> to every single line - when I took all those out, it worked. but I've never compared it before, I just kept copying and pasting, and now and then it would work - so why don't I get the same code every time when I select it to paste? hmmmm.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Checkout some of the comments here, problem is it's more of a Word Press issue and how it handles PayPal button conde:

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&sclient=psy-ab&q=wordpress+paypal+button&oq=Word+Press+PayPal+&gs...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.