Button Question -- New "Corel Website Creator" Site

steveinvictoria
Contributor
Contributor

Hello all -- a newb here -- my first post, I'm afraid ... Smiley Indifferent

I've created a new site (www.mistypens.com) with Corel Website Creator which is a kind of 'website for dummies' program.  You work largely with graphics rather than HTML.  But it has worked OK, and now it is time to install the Paypal "Buy Now" button next to each of the products, and I'm having trouble plugging in the HTML text.  I've found the HTML editor for each page -- doesn't seem to matter where I plug the code in -- it appears in the upper left corner of the preview page.

Have any of you worked with this program?  Any advice will be appreciated...  Tks, Steve 

(BTW, did you know that the word 'Paypal' is not included in the 'spell check' dictionary?  Smiley LOL

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

steveinvictoria
Contributor
Contributor

I found the answer, just in case other Corel WSC (Website Creator X5) users look here.

WSC permits you to create a new layout region -- any size or shape -- on any page, whereever you like, as long as it's not overlapping anything else.  Then you can plug the HTML button text code directly into that layout region.  You can't see the button in the work space -- just the shaded region.  But it's there when you preview the actual page, and after you publish.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

steveinvictoria
Contributor
Contributor

I found the answer, just in case other Corel WSC (Website Creator X5) users look here.

WSC permits you to create a new layout region -- any size or shape -- on any page, whereever you like, as long as it's not overlapping anything else.  Then you can plug the HTML button text code directly into that layout region.  You can't see the button in the work space -- just the shaded region.  But it's there when you preview the actual page, and after you publish.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.