Account limited and not resolved

LegendGamerAris
Contributor
Contributor
My account was limited for the past few weeks/months as I was considered 'suspicious'. There was 1 online transaction where I tried to pay online but it didn't work. With that, I kept on trying but only with the same outcome. A few days later, the bank messages me regarding the usage of some money from my paypal account (which apparently I did not use any), so I simply replied that I didnt use the money. Later on, my account was limited and I had sent the required documents to paypal, but they decided to close my account with about RM180 (for 'security reason' apparently) that I needed RIGHT NOW. Paypal's decision had jeopardized my whole plan of utilizing the money for a greater good, even thought I did NOTHING WRONG AT ALL. Please reconsider your action as these money are vital and the innocent should not be treated they way they shouldn't be treated.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You will need to contact PayPal customer support for help.  Click on the contact link at the bottom of the page.

Pursuing suspicious activity and attempting to access accounts in error and then your bank investigates your actions.  That is sufficient for PayPal to limit or close your account for security reasons.

Login to Me Too

LegendGamerAris
Contributor
Contributor
I tried to contact them via email, but of course they didn't reply AT ALL for the past one month, minimum. Calling them isn't a bright idea considering I lived in Asia and calling them directly will cost a fortune
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.