Account limitation

Eddieburke
New Community Member
Here lies an email I have just sent out to paypal. If anyone here can offer some insight on my situation it would be much appriciated. "I have had nothing but problems thus far trying to set up an account. First I try to link my bank, providing my bank account login information. An error message pops up saying there was a problem and now I must provide both my account and routing number, I proceed to fulfill this request. Then a message pops up saying I can now confirm my account instantly or wait 2-3 days and there will be a deposit in my account of which I must report the amount. I choose to confirm instantly, I then go on to give my bank account details once again. After submitting I get an error message saying that you are unable to confirm instantly and I must go with the second option. At this point I was slightly frustrated but I figured it was no big deal since I can simply add a credit card. I then proceed to add a credit card. Process went smoothly. Next I go on to add money to my account. A message pops up saying you need more information about me before I can deposit money. I provide all that is requested. My birthdate and last 4 didgits of my SSN if I recall correctly. I provided nothing but correct information, for you then to go on to say that there is now another problem and my account is limited. I now must provide proof of my SSN, address, and a photo ID. Firstly I am completley puzzled as to why this is occuring as I can assure you not one single bit of information that was provided was incorrect. Secondly it is impossible for me to provide proof of my address via utility bill due to the fact that I live under the roof of my mother and father. Where does this lead us?"
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Contact customer services, no one here can assist you with account problems as this is a user to user advice forum. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.