1099 forms available yet

jmhnow
New Community Member

when will the 1099 tax forms for 2013 be available ? Do thet send them in the mail and if so should I have gotten it by now 2 /10/14 ? 

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

The form should be in your PayPal Account (if they issued you one).

Login to your Account.

Move your cursor over the History tab.

Select Tax Documents.

If they issued you a form, it should be there.

If not and you know you should get one, suggest contacting customer support direct with your concerns.

Login to Me Too

vtwiccan
Contributor
Contributor

I had no problem finding the links to our 1099 forms, however I am unable to download them. I have all of the adobe updates, etc. But it keeps saying that I cannot download them. Will they be sent in the mail?

Login to Me Too

blinggal
Contributor
Contributor

Hi!

We filed a tax extension so our taxes are due in October. This weekend, I tried to open as well as download the 1099 (basic & detailed) provided by PayPal -- even used 3 different computers -- but both files are empty! We have the latest version of Adobe Reader and our internet browsers are up-to-date, as are our computers. We do not have pop-up blockers in place for PayPal.

Please advise ASAP. Thanks!!

Betsy

Login to Me Too

pat-bucks
New Community Member

pat-bucks
New Community Member

Where is the History Tab?

Login to Me Too

CYLON
Contributor
Contributor

I haven't received mine either and can't pull it up on this site.  WTF????????????????

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If it's not there, then you did not meet the requirements.

Login to Me Too

CYLON
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks-----I wasn't sure.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.