Zelle and PayPal

Annk3
New Community Member

How can I accept a transfer thru Zelle with my PayPal account?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Annk3 

It is not possible to send a PayPal payment through Zelle.  Zelle is a service that facilitates transfers/payments between bank accounts. I cannot see how PayPal would figure into that process with Zelle.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mistaropa84
New Community Member
apparently PayPal employees are either intentionally trying to be evasive or confusing about this topic OR they are unaware but something tells me they are very aware of the fact that: YOU CAN CONNECT your PayPal Debit Card to the Zelle App directly and once you do this you can both send and receive Zelle payments directly into and out of your PayPal Balance. Zelle is available through most well known brick and mortar banks and their apps. But it is ALSO POSSIBLE to download the Zelle App stand alone and then inputting your info will allow you to link most debit cards regardless of if they are from a bank that directly incorporates Zelle into their banking app. I have my PayPal Debit card connected to Zelle and other than taking maybe 20 min to settle a transfer it works perfectly fine with Zelle. Now you know too.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mistaropa84 

Thats just a work around and not everyone can apply and receive a paypal debit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

darkghost568
New Community Member

@Mistaropa84 

Exactly what I was looking for, tysm!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.