My Steam purchase is not going through

CaesarX86
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

My Steam purchase is not going through although I have purchased with paypal on Steam several times before. This is the first time I get this message on Steam:

"This purchase failed, Steam was not able to accept payment from your payment provider.

Note: When making a purchase with PayPal, be sure not to close the checkout window. It will close on its own once your purchase is complete. If you are still having trouble you contact PayPal directly at https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/home.

If you see a charge for this purchase on your statement, it will be removed when your payment provider resolves their transactions. Steam has not accepted funds for this purchase."

I have tried it with all payment methods connected to my PayPal. What did happen before is that I had a recurring subscription via Steam, paid with PayPal, that I stopped so last payments were not accepted by paypal. Can this have somthing to do with it? Do I need to re-activate Steam although they are still in the "Active" list?

Anyone having this issue as well?

Thanks a lot!

Nick

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.