Issue with Wix Automatic Payment

Mrmouja
New Community Member

Hey everyone,

I'm facing an issue with Wix and PayPal, and I could really use some advice. Here's what happened: Recently, Wix automatically charged me 466 euros (as a hold) for renewing my premium pack for another period.

However, what I didn't realize is that Wix had increased the price of the premium pack. So, I decided to cancel the premium pack and request a refund . I initiated a dispute, explaining the situation and why I believed the charge was unfair. 

It's been over 5 days now since I opened the dispute, and I haven't heard anything back from PayPal or Wix regarding the status of my refund. I've reached out to both companies, but I'm still waiting for a resolution.
and this was the latest email i received from Wix support

Thank you for getting back to us.
Please be advised that your chargeback case is still under review, and we are awaiting resolution from PayPal.
Rest assured that our team monitors this regularly, and will inform you as soon as we have an update.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I'm feeling a bit stuck and unsure about what to do next. Has anyone else experienced something similar with Wix or PayPal? If so, how did you handle it? And is there anything I can do to expedite the resolution process? I'd really appreciate any advice or insights you can offer.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best,

Zak

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.