Webhook notifications are not being sent to my server

rebli
New Community Member

I've created an integration with PayPal in my application, the integration is waiting for subscription using the PayPal payment page.

After the payment is done, PayPal used to send me notifications to my staging URL - it worked for 2 days and then it stopped. 

I thought maybe it is related to the fact that im using NGrok to test it.

Today I've pushed my code into my production environment and not even one event is being sent, i've checked the https://developer.paypal.com/dashboard/webhooks/live page and nothing has been sent.

I've tested the API using the PayPal webhook test page and i received a message.

I've checked that the Webhook has been created successfully and it is enabled (using the webhook API) 

Please help.

Thanks in advance,

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Krijnen
New Community Member

I have the exact same issue. I am no longer receiving webhooks using Ngrok. This normally always worked.

We have the same issue in our new production environment. We are not receiving any webhooks. The only thing i see in the webhook event logs is that the webhook is in a failed state:  FAIL_SOFT.

Login to Me Too

Sudhanshu11
New Community Member

paypal-doesnt-send-webhooks-to-my subdomains

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.