We’re having trouble making sure it’s you LOGIN ERROR!!!

_aqb
Contributor
Contributor

When I try to login to my PP account, no matter if I use desktop or mobile app, after inserting the password, the following message is displayed:
"We’re having trouble making sure it’s you".

_aqb_0-1707908874568.png

What is this?

Usually, to log in a text message used to be sent on my mobile number, but starting from yesterday the message is not delivered. More than that, today, when I try to login, after inserting the passwords, that option to allow sending a verification code on my mobile isn't available anymore and the error message I already mentioned appear.

Also, what is more strange it that in this morning I manage to login in my PP app without being necessary to insert any password, but after not interacting with the phone for a few minutes, I was automatically disconnected and receive the error after tried to reconnect. Why is it encountered?  At the moment I don't have access to manage my account or to do the transactions I need. I sent a message to  enquiry*  but still no answer. Please, I need to solve this case.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

sontum
Contributor
Contributor

me too. When I try to log in to my PP account, no matter if I use the desktop or mobile app, after inserting the password, the following message is displayed: trouble making sure it's you.

Login to Me Too

_aqb
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

It looks they fixed at the end, or it happens to work if you let overnight and not trying to connect -- don't know. However, if you manage to connect, I recommend for the mobile app to set a passkey protection, meaning you can connect to the app with your phone PIN -- it's more simple to use like this and may prevent future errors.

Hope it helps.

Login to Me Too

MladenBeganovic
Contributor
Contributor

3rd time in same week it happened to me. I called them few hours ago and explained the problem, they asked for my credit card number and solved it. Now when i tryed to download the PayPal app for my phone it happened again. I dont know what to do. You can't reach them out of service hours. It is really anoying.

Login to Me Too

IvanBEG
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem, although I absolutely enter my password, but I tried everything except the expensive call.

It is unbelievable that there is no email to contact.

Login to Me Too

yooozy
New Community Member

I'm getting the same problem when trying to log from desktop, but I'm logged in with app no problem.

Login to Me Too

Chal127
New Community Member
You have to clear your site settings in history. That's what worked for me
Login to Me Too

Alphaumaro1
New Community Member
I need help with my PayPal account Is blocked
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.